06 Feb Gemstones
A piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and refined form, can be used to make jewelry or other adornments is called GEMSTONE. Nevertheless, certain rocks or organic materials that are not minerals can be used to produce jewelry, these types of rock or materials can also be referred to as gemstones. Most gemstones are hard, though some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value. Another characteristic that lends value to a gemstone is rarity.
Lapidary or gemcutter is a term being used to refer to someone that makes gem while Diamantaire is term being used to refer to a diamond worker.
The traditional features in ancient times was the determining factor between precious and semi-precious, but in modern times gemologists or lapidary have described gemstones using technical terminology.
Chemical composition, Crystal system, In terms of their ‘water,’ refractive index, dispersion, specific gravity, hardness, cleavage, fracture, and luster.
WHY TO USE GEMSTONES AND ITS BENEFITS
Benefits of using Gemstones includes:
1. Provides you with good health: gemstones heals all physical problems you encounter. It aids in physical healing as it keeps you healthy and strong.
2. Negative energy removal: gemstone aids in the removal of negative thoughts and energy as it cleanses the mind and purify it from any bad or negatives thought or energy.
3. Provides clean air: some gemstone can serve as deodorant as it cleanses the atmosphere and provides a very nice and comfortable scent.
4. Knowledge enhancement: gemstone do improve or upgrades our knowledge of things around us. It helps us gain knowledge quickly and effectively handle a specific task
5. Weight loss: weight can be lost through the use of gemstone. We can lose weight when we use a specific type of gemstone. This makes gemstone an important factor in weight loss.
6. Gain healing power: each gemstone has unique healing powers. Every gem represents a planet and has the ability to draw energy from its planet and direct it into you. This is a very important benefits of using gemstones. It aids in healing of an individual effectively and efficiently.
EACH GEMSTONE HAS UNIQUE HEALING POWERS
7. Seen purpose: gemstones can serve as a visible reminder of your purpose. According to experts, carrying your intentions with you and regularly referring to what you want and why you want it is a known way of achieving your purpose, this gemstones can guide you in remembrance of this purpose.
8. Serves as a device practical: if you wear your gemstones daily, overnight or on special occasions, it also serves as a practical meditation tool. When worn around the neck, it will provide intensity all-encompassing remedial benefits.